2015 Indiana Teen Video Challenge
Calling all teen filmmakers!
The Collaborative Summer Library Program is sponsoring a teen video challenge. You could win $150 for our library, and have your video promoting summer reading shown all over the internet.
All videos must:
• Be 30 to 90 seconds.
• Promote the idea of using public libraries and reading.
• Include your interpretation of the 2015 CSLP teen slogan “Unmask.”
• Be designed for use at any library.
• Be appropriate for viewing by audiences of all ages.
Videos will be judged on
• Message clarity and relevance
• Motivation and inspiration
• Overall impact
Deadline for submission is March 1st. With which includes the following forms:
Go to the Indiana website for more information.